When your wedding day finally comes, it seems like there are so many things to do and remember to bring. There are a few quintessential things you need to make sure you bring with you to save your sanity on your big day. Stick these in a small bag, and put them in your car so you’ll have them the day of your wedding.
- Safety pins. Trust me, someone is going to tear a seam, break a zipper, bust a bra or some other unforeseen failure, and you are going to want to have safety pins. Bring them with you and keep your sanity, and your bra, in place.
- Hairspray. You can’t wear enough of this stuff on your big day, especially if you’re having an outdoor wedding. Keep those pretty dos in place for every single last picture, and just bring the bottle of hairspray. It’s worth the $3.97, I promise.
- Bobby pins. Just like hairspray, bobby pins will save your life. I don’t care how many hundreds of dollars you and your bridal party spent on your hair-dos, someone is going to need a bobby pin. When in doubt, stick a bobby pin in, and hairspray those flyaways down. Just trust me on this one.
- Deodorant. Stress sweat, it’s a thing. A thing than can haunt you all day at your wedding. Bringing deodorant with you will make sure you and your bridesmaids don’t smell like you forgot to shower this morning.
- Tide To Go Stick. I know. No one wants to think about getting something on their wedding dress. But if you try to eat anything at all, it will inevitably fall on your dress. Keep that Tide stick handy and your day, and your dress, won’t be completely ruined.
Save yourself some stress and drama, and just bring these with you. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.